Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome fifth grade class of 2012-2013!

I'm hoping you are enjoying your summer vacation as much as I am! I've gone on a few trips, read a lot of great books and enjoyed spending time outside in this hot weather! What have you been up to this summer? Take a second to respond to this post and introduce yourself!

While you are here, please check out the "back to school" tab to see pictures, teacher info, and the supply list.  Enjoy your last few weeks of summer because we are going to have a busy year!!

Ms. Metevia

**How to Post:
1. Click "Comments" next to the date at the bottom of the post. 
2. Type your comment. At the end of your comment, type your name. 
3. In the pull down menu click "Comment As: Anonymous" 
4. Click Publish.  The comment then comes to my email for approval. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss.Metevia you are my favrite teacher I am loving 5th grade so far


from Sofia

Post a Comment